[sylpheed:35568] Re: Mail Filters not working

Frank Lienhard frank at mclien.de
Sun Feb 17 00:45:56 JST 2013

I thougt through the seetings I did and I'm pretty sure about this:
My filters where first generated with this dialog (from the main window, I think):
-Tools ->create filter rule ->by supject

I then had to manually start the filtering. After that I oppend the filtering via this Menu:
- Configuration -> filter setting

In that I choosed every filter, checked it without any change and saved it again.

Today I started my client and the filters worked.

Not sure if that could possibly be related to the prolem and how...

Frank