[sylpheed:35560] Filtering

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Fri Feb 15 03:29:20 JST 2013

Hello all,

1) I defined a new filter (already about 30 filters defined), and executed
'Filter all messages in folder'. I then get a message:

"Error while filtering messages", but no indication which is the
problematic message. There are 260+ message in the folder, and the
status bar says '86 messages processed'.

2) But that number is not really indicative, it seems. If I select 30-odd
messages and execte 'Filter selected messages', it reports (just an
example) 13 messages filtered. (or 7 or 11 according to which block
is selected).

Q1: How do I determine the problem which was reported?
Q2: Why aren't all selected messages reported as filtered?

John