[sylpheed:35764] Re: Sylpheed - Patch Install

foxtail at gmx.fr foxtail at gmx.fr
Wed Aug 28 07:25:39 JST 2013

Sorry but my mobile doesn't permit me to answer at the bottom of the mail..
Frankly ;-):-D I just laughted at your scumbag list..helas yes we are know realizing that Microsoft has enabled back doors etc...a big spying scam..and about logic,I guess its money grabbing logic.
You seem to have wasted an eternity with ••,Soft..time to boot definitely into planet Linux..and enjoy Sylpheeds welcoming embrace.

Tristan