[sylpheed:35741] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 12:58:44 JST 2013

On Fri, 8/2/13, Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net> wrote:

 Subject: [sylpheed:35740] Re: selecting all mails matching certain fields
 To: sylpheed at sraoss.jp
 Date: Friday, August 2, 2013, 10:54 PM

 On Fri, 2 Aug 2013 18:02:51 -0700
 (PDT) Globe Trotter
 <itsme_410 at yahoo.com>

 wrote:

 > >  Hmmmm .... What version of Sylpheed are you
 using? What OS?

 >  RESPONSE: Sylpheed 3.4beta4 on Fedora 19 (fully
 updated).

 That might be a bug, since it's not a stable version.

 I'm using Sylpheed 3.3.0 on CentOS 5.9. You might want to
 try that
 (stable) version of Sylpheed.

RESPONSE:  I have had this issue always with sylpheed but not with claws-mail. It may be settings but I doubt it since with the latest version, I started from scratch: no dotfiles other than in sylpheed.

 If it doesn't work, we may need some comments from
 Hiroyuki.

RESPONSE:  Hiroyuki, can you please help?

Thanks!