[sylpheed:35456] [Version 3.2.0beta5 (Build 1130)] - Any way to export the config ?

outsniou ? ouatsniou at free.fr
Mon Sep 17 22:33:58 JST 2012

Hi all,
Uprading to Ubuntu 12.04 I experienced the hassle of having to reconfig everything in Sylpheed for some reason (first time it happens). Since I use a dual boot XP/Ubuntu, i have my folders stored on a shared partition and use symmbolic links to access the mails of my various mailboxes.
And so I had to reconfigure everything and experienced some trouble, e.g. the symb links to my templates (about 100 of them) still doesn't work...
So I was wondering if there was a way to export the config (apart fromn the symb links), i.e. the mailboxes settings, templates, actions, folder tree and messages ?
Cheers for your insight,
Nico-