[sylpheed:35472] Re: Sylpheed 3.x for Mac OS X

穴澤亮 anazawa at kuc.biglobe.ne.jp
Fri Oct 12 03:23:19 JST 2012

Dear Sab,

Yamamoto-san tried to compile Sylpheed for Mac OS X a year ago using GTK-OSX:
http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/sylpheed-jp/2011-February/001094.html

At this time, input methods didn't work at all.
It's a fatal problem for the users.

Although Sylpheed works fine on XQuartz,
it's far from "Sylpheed.app" ;)

Sincerely,
Ryo

--