[sylpheed:35268] Re: Mailto syntax (Opera)

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Sat May 19 02:01:32 JST 2012

Really doesn't do anything at all unless I click quickly multiple
times (Sylpheed running, whether open window or minimized).

What you're seeing re focus is something I used to come across
occasionally in XP, but haven't with Win 7.  Win 7 is finicky re
Sylpheed in terms of focus and willingness to keep it showing on the
sys tray (Hiro commented on this awhile back).  Maybe that's what each
of us is running into in our own way.

Thanks for your help,
Gene