[sylpheed:35252] Re: Mailto syntax (Opera)

Michael A. Puls II shadow2531 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:35:08 JST 2012

On 5/10/2012 2:18 AM, Gene Goldenfeld wrote:
> I'm working through the file now with the stuff relevant to your
> "\" for file paths, e.g., C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Sylpheed\\..."

That's just what it looks like in the reg file as the whole value is
represented as a quoted string. Therefore, in the reg file, each \ and "
(in the value) will be escaped with \.

For example, if you have a value with quotes and a backslash like this:

"C:\Test"

, in the reg file, a string that represents it might look like:

"\"C:\\Test\""

When you manually enter the value into the registry, you would type:

"C:\Test"

--
Michael