[sylpheed:35173] Re: Can I donate for Sylpheed?

Gil Andre andre.g at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 14 07:15:18 JST 2012

Hey,

On Thu, 1 Mar 2012 15:20:36 +0100 Till Kolditz <till.kolditz at googlemail.com> wrote:
> agreed!
> > > I've been using Sylpheed for years now and it's one of the most
> > > reliable and convenient programs and (for me) the best email client
> > > I've come accross. In addition, the support on the mailing list
> > > usually is very helpful and in a friendly manner which I don't consider
> > > a self-evident thing.
> > I would just like to agree entirely with this.  I went full-time on linux ten
> > years ago, and the first thing I looked for was a MUA.  I found
> > sylpheed (I have been on this mailing list for 10 years), and it has been in
> > daily use since then without ever giving me reason to complain.  Many of us
> > must owe Hiroyuki a great deal in the donations that he will not yet accept.

I'll second that.

Yamamoto-san, let us know when you accept donations, I'll
gladly donate. I have been running Sylpheed under Linux
for a long time now (I think my very first version was 0.6),
and it has been one of the most stable and usable software
I have ever used.

Take care,

--
Gil ANDRE				   gil [at] panix [dot] com
				andre [dot] g [at] wanadoo [dot] fr