[sylpheed:35154] Re: Sylpheed 3.1.3 / 3.2beta6 coming soon

Craig McCluskey craigm at lanl.gov
Fri Mar 2 07:50:03 JST 2012

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:09:46 +0900 Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 3.1.3 and 3.2beta6 will be released until the end of February.
>
> 3.1.3 contains the following important fixes:
>
> - On browsing IMAP folder, the error "imap_cmd_gen_send: cannot send
>   command because another command is already running." was fixed.
> - The crash bug that occurred when IMAP message fetching and new
>   message checking happened at the same time was fixed.
> - A bug that filter settings were lost if Escape key was pressed
>   quickly on auto filter creation was fixed.

I still have three problems:

- I still have to edit imap.c to have Sylpheed look for "+" instead
  of "+ " from the IMAP server as a trigger to send the password.

- With a filter that is executed on receiving to copy new messages
  from my IMAP INBOX to my MH inbox, I still have to click on another
  sub-mailbox and then back on the inbox to see the new messages in
  my MH inbox.

- A filter to move messages older than one day from my IMAP INBOX to
  my IMAP Trash does not work.

Craig