[sylpheed:35359] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sylpheed 3.2 released

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 29 14:57:55 JST 2012

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:13:14 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> The new stable version Sylpheed 3.2 has been released.
> Changes since Sylpheed 3.1.4
> ----------------------------
> [New features]
>
>       * The UI for Attachments tab was changed to save the space.
> Users now also can do 'Save all' without switching the view.
>       * The 'show_attach_tab' option (without UI), which reverts the
>         attachments interface to the old one, was added.

Thanks, Hiro, good work.

I assume "The 'show_attach_tab' option (without UI)..." refers to the
"show_attach_tab=#" item in the sylpheedrc file.  I took a vertical
measurement each way, that is, with and without tabs ("=1" and
"=0", respectively), and found no difference.  In my setup, each was 5cm
from the bottom of the header to the top of the horizontal scroll bar.

Gene