[sylpheed:35410] Re: Archiv

Thomas Hofmann toohoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:33:39 JST 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Wolfgang Keller <feliphil at gmx.net> wrote:
>> till now only one mail client was able to handle my >13gb mail base.
>
> I think Sylpheed can do that as well.

You don't want to understand me. I do not say,
that Sypheed don't can do this. I just did not know
it before. If have not said anything other.

> My email base is currently 9.52
> GB with 473231 files in 220 folders (and a few hundred filters) and it
> gets along quite well despite the combined "performance" of
> USB/FAT32/Windows. It has even survived quite a few Windows crashes
> (Google Earth manages to bluescreen *any* Windows version) while
> fetching mail.
>
> And when I tried portable email clients for Windows, I did prefer its
> user interface over that of Opera mail a lot.

For me the Opera interface was the best. But that was not
the question and it is without any matter if one simply
asks: "which program can do this?" So our different
view is just our opinion.

> Sincerely,
> Wolfgang

regards, Thomas