[sylpheed:35409] Re: Archiv

Wolfgang Keller feliphil at gmx.net
Fri Jul 20 00:28:35 JST 2012

> till now only one mail client was able to handle my >13gb mail base.

I think Sylpheed can do that as well. My email base is currently 9.52
GB with 473231 files in 220 folders (and a few hundred filters) and it
gets along quite well despite the combined "performance" of
USB/FAT32/Windows. It has even survived quite a few Windows crashes
(Google Earth manages to bluescreen *any* Windows version) while
fetching mail.

And when I tried portable email clients for Windows, I did prefer its
user interface over that of Opera mail a lot.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang