[sylpheed:35406] Re: Archiv

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jul 19 06:51:09 JST 2012

On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:15:27 +0200
Thomas Hofmann <toohoo at gmail.com> wrote:

> till now only one mail client was able to handle my >13gb mail base.
> This was the built in mailclient in Opera browser.

Not entirely true. I have 12GB mails in my private IMAP. Sylpheed
handles that just fine. There are some things that i'd like to be
faster (like downloading all mails, or opening up folders with >100k mails),
but overall it does work quite well and for me fast enough.

			Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?