[sylpheed:35404] Re: Archiv

Thomas Hofmann toohoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 22:15:27 JST 2012

Hello,

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen at web.de> wrote:
> [..]
> Its a netbook with Atom, 1GB Ram.
>
> Must find a mail archive System where can take the older messages. But all
> what i found is commercial. Have here someone a advice?

till now only one mail client was able to handle my >13gb mail base.
This was the built in mailclient in Opera browser. He also handles
one email per one file. Loading at program start does take a little time.
Opera works under Windows as fine as under Linux. If you have a
home LAN with Win and Linux workstations you can point
Opera to the same mail base (a Win drive in Linux mounted).

HTH, Thomas