[sylpheed:35377] Re: Fw: sraoss.jp mailing list memberships reminder

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Tue Jul 3 09:25:16 JST 2012

Absolutely agree and in fact this password is not one used for
sensitive data.  However, in my view, any reasonable system should never
save a password in plain text, and never ever send it, unsolicited, via
email if it does...

If hiro doesn't want to change, that's fine, I just thought it
important to ask the question.

Bruce