[sylpheed:35019] Re: Request: Windows 7 Taskbar Extensions for Sylpheed

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Sun Jan 1 01:32:48 JST 2012

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 15:59:00 +0000 (GMT)
pn361529 at yahoo.com wrote:

> > Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org> wrote:
> >
> > I do understand, I don't want them on my machine, but if you want them
> > on yours that's fine.  That's why I suggested that they be optional...
>
> You might want to take a look at the two previous posts from
> "Ingo Strauch" and me.

You just don't seem to get it...
I've said quite clearly that I don't want it.
I've also said if you want it that's fine.
I've also said just make it optional...

A couple of more comments/questions and I'm done with this thread.

Do you really want Hiro to spend time on "window dressing" or something
of perhaps more importance like integrated spell checking on windows?

Why do you like sylpheed?  For me, it's because it's a light weight
application. Adding all of the window dressing will make it a little
less "light" in my opinion (I recognize that your opinion is different
than mine and accept that).

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org>