[sylpheed:35128] Shrinking window on succesive runs

Jaime Vives Piqueres jaime at ignorancia.org
Mon Feb 27 23:20:00 JST 2012

Hi All:

  Since I changed to Ubuntu 11.04, I'm having a weird problem that only
affects the main Sylpheed window: every time I open the program, the
window is a bit smaller in height. This doesn't happens to any of the
other GTK applications.

  I tried to get some help using google, but my searches didn't show
anything relevant... and I'm not that bad at searches. So, I decided to
check if it was a problem with the Ubuntu package, so I downloaded the
stable sources to compile the program myself, but still the shrinking
problem is there.

  Any ideas on what could be causing this behavior? ...I'm a bit tired
of resizing the window every other day. :(

  Regards,

P.D.:  It's worth to note that this is my first and only problem with
Sylpheed after 10 years using it daily, across many different Linux
distros: unbelievable!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia