[sylpheed:35125] Re: problems clicking on links since firefox upgrade?

romain scheck scheck.r at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 00:54:20 JST 2012

Hello,

I'm running Sylpheed 3.2.0beta5 and Firefox 10.0.2 and I CAN open attachments in HTML using this external command in my
preferences: firefox '%s'
HTML files open in firefox in a new tab wether or not firefox is already running.
No need for an additional script.

Hope it helps

--
romain scheck <scheck.r at gmail.com>