[sylpheed:35104] Re: problems clicking on links since firefox upgrade?

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 7 01:52:30 JST 2012

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 11:16:08 -0500
Bruce Bowler <bbowler at bigelow.org> wrote:

> Ever since firefox 10 forced itself on me, when I click on a link in
> an email "nothing" happens.  64 bit Windows 7.
> Any ideas?

A different aspect of this problem happened to me recently with
Opera and Win 7/64.  The way I solved it was to go in Control Panel >
Default Programs > Set your default programs, choose the browser and
reset it as default.  I would think that should solve it for you.

Btw, have you figured out how to get email links in the browser to open
a Sylpheed compose window?  That's been a Win 7 bug with Sylpheed.

Gene