[sylpheed:35441] Re: building

Ryein C. Goddard ryein.goddard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:23:17 JST 2012

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:39:10 -0600
Craig <freecycle01 at pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 16:19:27 -0700 "Ryein C. Goddard"
> <ryein.goddard at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 00:42:44 +0200
> > Cr0k <crok.r245 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > sylpheed
> >
> > I'm in the sylpheed folder.  If I am supposed to do it in another
> > folder it would be really nice to say that in the INSTALL file.
>
> This works for me:
>
> $ tar -xf sylpheed-3.2.0.tar.bz2
> $ cd sylpheed-3.2.0
> $ ./configure
>     (lots of output, ending with
>      "Configure finished, type 'make' to build."
> $ make
>     (lots more output, running one core at 100%)
> $ su
> $ make install
>

> Craig

Oh I see.  Sorry didn't know that.  I managed to get autogen.sh working, but I had to install the dev package for gpgme.

Thanks fellas.  Good to see this is an active project.  I'm hoping I can help out when I get a grips on the project.

Any recommendations before I start?

--
Ryein C. Goddard <ryein.goddard at gmail.com>