[sylpheed:34819] Multiple POP3 messages

Mariusz mariusz_s at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 27 04:03:25 JST 2011

Every time I check a POP3 account, Sylpheed receives the same messages as new, over and over.  I don't use this account much (and all my other accounts use IMAP), so I don't know when this behaviour started; I'm running a current 3.1.2 version on Windows (Server 2003) and have not changed any Sylpheed settings for years.  This is a new problem for me.

Attached are the screen capures showing the status of the local MH mailbox:
- SC1.png; after the first "Get all"
- SC2.png; after marking the messages as read
- SC3.png; after second "Get all"
- SC4.png; after another "Get all"

I can delete the messages (and they do show up in the Trash folder), bot they reappear in the Inbox on the next "Get all".  The messages are actually downloaded every time anew, ad infinitum, as if they were new messages never seen before.

Hmm...

/Mariusz