[sylpheed:34850] how to read cache files from outside sylpheed?

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 00:44:08 JST 2011

Hi,

I am coming back to sylpheed from claws-mail, and I was trying to build a mail monitor. The trouble is that sylpheed does not update .mh_sequences. Replacing that with .sylpheed mark does not help also because that gets updated everytime we quit regardless of whether one has gone into the program or not.

Therefore, I was wondering how to read the .sylpheed_cache file from outside in a program?

Thanks,