[sylpheed:34848] "mobile" sylpheed

IW iw at holuwon.com
Sat Oct 15 18:49:09 JST 2011

Yes. Look at www.pendriveapps.com/sylpheed/

Alt simply save your mailboxes to a flash/pen drive and in settings make sure sylpheed knows where they are. Of course this only works if the machines you switch between use sylpheed -  and your addresses etc may differ. I use this method as I use both win and linux so I can't use portable sylpheed. I copy all my address books etc from my primary machine to my alt machines on a regular basis. Works for me. Plus I encrypt my flash drive so the mbxs are safe.

Iw
----
Hi.

I would know if it's possible to install Windows' Sylpheed and its
configuration on a USB stick in order to have mobile mailboxes.

Via mobile phone (Encrypt email to me @ https://forms.hush.com/iaincw)