[sylpheed:34579] Re: Minimal working plug-in in FreePascal

Anton Shepelev anton.txt at gmail.com
Tue May 17 03:23:18 JST 2011

Attached the absolute minimal plugin (60 lines) that I could
make. It does't subscribe for any events  and  doesn't  call
any API functions, implementing only the plugin interface as
per

    http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/wiki/index.php?PluginSpec

Even this seemingly harmless  DLL  does  cause  Sylpheed  to
crash on opening any window. For example, the Address Book.

To compile it, just type

    fpc testplug.pas

The binary plugin can be downloaded here:

    http://www.usaupload.net/d/bu0tsyu7o1r

If  you  think the problem is with the compiler, let me know
and I'll consult the FPC developers.

Anton