[sylpheed:34556] Re: [ANN] Sylpheed 3.1.1 released

Onur Küçük onur at delipenguen.net
Thu May 12 21:09:27 JST 2011

On Sat, 7 May 2011 16:26:22 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sylpheed 3.1.1 has been released.
>   * The keyboard shortcut of 'File/Send' menu of compose window was
>     changed to prevent accidental sending.

 Is it possible to revert this change ? I know it is to prevent
accidental sending but this shortcut is used for a long time so people
are used it. Also this shortcut is used in many applications I use to
send message (IM's for example) so I believe the behaviour is common
too.

 If anyone needs the change asap, patch to revert the change is attached

--
 Onur Küçük                                      Knowledge speaks,
 <onur.--.-.delipenguen.net>                     but wisdom listens