[sylpheed:34680] Re: importing a certificate is done by simply append the ASCII text ?

Rich Coe rcoe at wi.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 00:54:36 JST 2011

I'm not sure how it works on windows.  On linux, I was able to run
the 'ssl verify' command in verbose mode.  It showed the chain of verification.
In my case, it showed where in the chain of trust which certificate
could not be verified.

I'm guessing that you don't have a certificate for the verifier of the
cert you are trying to import.

Rich

Rich Coe     rcoe at wi.rr.com