[sylpheed:34679] importing a certificate is done by simply append the ASCII text ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Tue Jul 26 23:13:45 JST 2011

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:23:43 +0900, Hiroyuki Yamamoto wrote:

> > How can I reset it ?
>
> Accepted SSL ceritficates are saved to %APPDATA%\Sylpheed\trust.crt
> file. Remove it to reset.

That worked, thanks.

Further question: how do I add a certificate ? (on Windows)
Just simply copy the certificate content and paste it at the end of
Sylpheed\etc\ssl \certs\certs.crt file ?

For example, my email server says this about a SSL certificate
https://www2.suresupport.com/faq/2/236
Either with or without adding the certificate provided there at
the end of the certs.crt file on Sylpheed, I still get a "SSL
certificate verify failed" for reason "unable to get local issuer
certificate".

?

Cristi

--