[sylpheed:34406] Re: Sylpheed 3.1rc released

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Thu Jan 27 08:07:19 JST 2011

  Hello!
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:48:25 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> The release date will be 31 January, but the tarball will be ready at
> 28. The translated messages will not change until then.

  By the way, there are some strings that appear in different places
across the interface, and should be translated in different ways into
Russian and Ukrainian, for example. But they appear only once in
the .po-files, so it is impossible to translate all of them absolutely
correctly.
  I'm not sure whether this is easy to fix or not, so I'm not actually
suggesting to do it for this very release. But you should just know
about it.

  Thanks
  Vladimir

-----