[sylpheed:34983] Re: BUG?: Messages are still marked as read when opened, even if "Always mark as read when a message is opened" option is deactivated?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Fri Dec 30 18:52:04 JST 2011

În data de Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:12:09 +0000 (GMT), pn361529 at yahoo.com a
scris:

> Even if the "Always mark as read when a message is opened" option is
> deactivated, a message is still marked as read when opened.

I think is a mistake in string. The option deals with the selection
and read in summary view, not with the read in separate window.

In my translation it says something like "Always mark as read when a
message is opened in summary view or selected" (but I think I will
only keep the selected part, because the option is not active if the
summary view is not enabled).

Here is one minus of Sylpheed, in that it has no way to mark as
read after x seconds.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară