[sylpheed:34934] Re: accountrc windows

Tom Wiles whereistomm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 02:47:12 JST 2011

I see your point, but let's say that i am a windows user.
If someone infect my machine, he can just open the file and read all my
mail. If the password field would be encrypted and sylpheed would ask for a
master password on load, things would be different because for someone not
experienced he would just skip that file instead of bothering on how to
crack it...

Anyway, thank you for your answer !