[sylpheed:34924] Re: Problem with 'date/from' and body message colors, on multi-level quotes

nomnex nomnex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:52:33 JST 2011

> On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:37:57 +0900
> nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:04:43 +0900
> > nomnex <nomnex at gmail.com> wrote:
> > How do I make the 'Date' and 'From' fields on my replies, to match
> > the the number of quotes of the message body?

> I feel dumb. Adding the missing '>' char. in front of %d & %f of
> course does it. Somethings went wrong when I tried that (user
> mistake), before posting.

Well, it is ineffective with list messages, hence my first post. No
matter the setting in the preferences, list emails arrive like this:

--[sample-start]--
On 12/08/2011 05:46 PM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> Oops, sorry, this will not start GDM, but will start Gnome3 (or
> whatever DE you have configured) directly. This is because you are
> already logged in and the greeter is not necessary.
--[sample-end]--

Unless I prefix the first line with the missing quote sign '>'
manually, I don't get the quotes (and the colors) correctly. It's
probably no Sylpheed related, but it there a workaround with list
emails? Thanks for the help.

--
nomnex [nomen nescio|x]
Freenode: nomnex