[sylpheed:34746] Re: Sylpheed v Claws

Ricardo Mones mones at debian.org
Wed Aug 24 19:36:40 JST 2011

  Hi,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:26:56AM +0100, James Freer wrote:
[...]
> I was merely wondering what the current situation was [perhaps what i
> read was well out of date!]? I was not implying that Claws was still
> the development version. However, there do seem to be more issues
> raised on the claws list.

  Although numbers don't exist to certify, there's hints that more users
of Claws Mail than users of Sylpheed could exist since some years ago [0].
More users usually means more issues posted on the list.

  regards,

[0] http://qa.debian.org/popcon-graph.php?packages=claws-mail,+sylpheed&show_installed=on&want_legend=on&want_ticks=on&beenhere=1
--
  Ricardo Mones