[sylpheed:34730] Re: firefox

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Thu Aug 18 04:21:02 JST 2011

On Wed, 17 Aug
2011 12:33:50 -0600 Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at fastmail.fm> put fingers
to keyboard and said:

> Bruce, Maybe FF presents something unusual or I just don't get it -
> wouldn't be the first time - but here are 2 screenshots of the boxes
> I'm referring to: http://tinypic.com/m/etz6l2/1 (the second is below).
> The only time the CP box didn't do it for me was due to an unusual
> install of Opera. A reinstall fixed that.
>
> Gene

I have essentially the same thing here (but no opera) and I have
"Enable access to this program" *unchecked* for IE.   When I click on a
mailto: link on a web page, Outlook Express 6 launches, not Sylpheed.

I don't think your second screen shot matters as that's what browser to
launch when I click a link in an email and that works properly.

Bruce