[sylpheed:34718] Re: firefox

Bruce Bowler bbowler at bigelow.org
Thu Aug 18 00:11:58 JST 2011

I should have added that I know about the --compose command line
option and that I realize this is really a firefox problem...

In ff, there doesn't appear to be a mechanism to pass command line
options to user specified programs so there's no way (at least that I
can see) to open the compose window.  I asked here because I assume
that I'm not the only sylpheed user who finds this "frustrating"

Bruce

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011
17:00:11 +0200 Gil Andre <andre.g at wanadoo.fr> put fingers to keyboard