[sylpheed:34522] Re: 3.1/Win32 and curl.exe

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 6 09:12:50 JST 2011

Given the information in the following link, I don't know why the
"insecure" didn't show up some months ago, but here's what I find
right now: http://secunia.com/advisories/39532/.  A search on "Curl"
will turn up some more going back.

As I say, the current version is now 7.21.4.0, but for Sylpheed I've
gone back to 7.19.4.0.  You can look around Secunia to understand
'insecure' better. They don't use that term for just any update.

Gene