[sylpheed:34263] Re: how can I extract at once attachments from several messages ? (somewhat offtopic)

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Wed Oct 20 22:30:19 JST 2010

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:01:15 +0200, Andres Bühlmann wrote:

> On Linux, there's munpack. Just run it on all the message files in
> question.

Works ok, but I didn't know how make a loop in order to do the thing
recursively for all my 274 messages.

But I found a better solution for me, UUDeview from
http://www.fpx.de/fp/Software/UUDeview/
which is a GPL program that has also a Windows port :p
The UI of this program offer the ability to first drop there all files
and then extract the attachments in a single step for me as user.

Thank you for all suggestions,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară