[sylpheed:34318] IMAP: Sending flags for offline read mails to IMAP once online again

Frank Lanitz frank at frank.uvena.de
Sun Nov 21 20:58:25 JST 2010

Hi,

From time to time I need to read a huge number of mails off line. So I
do use the cache function for IMAP to have the locally stored so I can
read them. But now and then it happens that I get lost once I'm back
online in which mail I already did read and which I didn't as once
connected to IMAP again the status of mails on server is overwriting my
local read status.

Is there a way on how to populate this information into other
direction? So sending the read flag to the server so the IMAP-server is
knowing also I did read the mail and isn't it marking as unread again?

Cheers,
Frank
--
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>