[sylpheed:34304] Re: Changed behaviour (3.1b3) for message marking

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Fri Nov 5 09:08:44 JST 2010

  Oh, and by the way!
  When the feature to "Always open messages in summary when selected"
is activated, Sylpheed opens the UNREAD messages first when you click
on the folder name in the 'Folder View' area.  And in this case it
really does not mark the first message shown as read. Now I understand
what you were talking about.
  Such behaviour seem strange to me too. I don't know whether it is a
bug or feature, but from my point of view it definitely unexpected.
Still, it is not so terrible to worry about, I believe. :)

Regards,
Vladimir

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>