[sylpheed:34293] Re: 3 problems about Sylpheed

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Thu Nov 4 17:38:26 JST 2010

  Hello!

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 08:47:23 +0200
Axel Palm <axelpalm at mail.ee> wrote:

> This is not a solution, but pressing shift-tab takes you back to the initial
> address field. No need to use mouse.

  Thanks for this tip! I thought it is the "Ctrl+Shift+Tab" I need to
press to do that and it is also not very convenient, but "Shift+Tab"
is a bit better. :)

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 18:03:48 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> I have finally implemented 'true' automatic address completion in the
> svn trunk :) Still experimental, but works. (Should be the previous
> behavior configurable?)
>
> Can someone test the feature?

  I use Sylpheed 3.0.3 (released in August 2010 I guess), but I cannot
see such new auto-completion feature in it. Hasn't this feature got to
the 'Stable' branch yet?

Regards,
Vladimir

-----