[sylpheed:33994] who decides which is „next folder” ?

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri May 28 16:35:07 JST 2010

Let's say I read a longer message. I press space a few times to scroll
down the text. Then, at the end of message, if this was the last unread
message, a popup like this shows up:

No unread message found. Go to next folder?
Yes / No / Search again

If I press space further (or click Yes), Sylpheed goes to the first
newsgroup of my newsgroup account. This happens independently of
where was the message I was reading on.

Right now I only have a single news server active with a few
newsgroups; if, on the last group, I do the test with pressing space,
„go to next folder” also goes to the first newsgroup.

The fact that „next folder” is not the next in tree, is a missing
feature, or a bug ?

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară