[sylpheed:33943] Re: Fw: Re: Re: Two functions that does not work as expected

Raphael Frey freyraphael at lavabit.com
Sat May 8 17:55:39 JST 2010

Hi

On Fri, 7 May 2010 21:20:48 -0600
Gene Goldenfeld <genegold at fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Right click to toggle?  It's left clicking that is standard.

no, you have misunderstood me. I meant that it is *true* that (left)
clicking on the icon in the notification area does hide (resp. restore)
the programme. But clicking on the minimisation button in the window
border/decoration, Sylpheed does not minimise to the window list in the
bottom panel (see screen casts) but to to the notification area in the
upper panel too!

window border
    ↓
[✉              Sylpheed 3.0.2              (_)(o)(x)]
                                             ↑
                                             minimisation button

Please compare what happens in both screen casts when left ;) clicking
on the minimisation button.

Best regards

Raphael