[sylpheed:33757] Re: Autochecking mail

Celejar celejar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 13:25:56 JST 2010

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 21:12:59 -0700
Bob White <bob at bob-white.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't catch that.  The answer to that question is yes they
> are the same.  The setting applies on both manual get all and automatic
> mail checks.  I'm not sure where that's documented, but that's the way
> it works. :)

Thanks.  I'd actually prefer the ability to specify the two
separately.  Let's say that I have one account that I want to have
checked quite frequently - say, the local mail spool (I have external
utilities that pull external mail into it periodically).  I set the
autocheck interval to 1 minute, but then I have to uncheck the G column
for all my external accounts, since I really don't want to poll them
every minute.  Shouldn't there be some more granular control here, or
am I doing this wrong?

Celejar