[sylpheed:33743] Re: Keyboard shortcuts

Ron ron at skullsecurity.net
Tue Mar 2 05:08:08 JST 2010

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:02:33 +0100 Simon Effenberg
<savar at schuldeigen.de> wrote:
> IIRC i only set the following in my .gtkrc-2.0
>
> gtk-can-change-accels = 1
>
> now i'm able to do "right click" on the thread, places the mouse over
> "Mark thread as read" and ex. push CTRL+ALT+r and these combination is
> set (showed in the menu right after the menu entry text)..
>
> i don't know if it is possible in windowmaker as well but i think it
> should..
>
> /s
I made that change, and I'm able to do as you described, including displaying in the menu text. Unfortunately, the hotkey doesn't work when I press it. I tried a few different ones (ctrl-r, shift-r, ~, etc), it didn't seem to honour it.

Any thoughts?

--
Ron Bowes
http://www.skullsecurity.org