[sylpheed:34015] Re: New automatic address completion (Re: Re: Sylpheed Digest, Vol 45, Issue 22)

Andre Costa blueser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 23:15:49 JST 2010

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 08:16, mike <mykey at mykey.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I tested it and - sorry - it does not work here - sylpheed gets into some
> kind
> of race condition as soon as I try typing something in the to, cc or bcc
> field - I can only kill the process.
>
> best
> mike
>
> p.s. I personally am so used to using the tab key that it does not bother
> me
> at all :)

Same here, using tab is just fine for me, no need for "as-I-type"
completion. I'd rather see other improvements such as sorting completion
list from most frequently used to least frequently used when I hit tab, and
making completion works for addresses other than the last one on the To: Cc:
and Bcc: fields.

Regards,

Andre