[sylpheed:34137] Re: Save Replies in Same Folder

Aric Gregson aorchid at mac.com
Sun Jul 18 03:06:11 JST 2010

--On July 17, 2010 12:22:41 PM +0900 IW <iain at holuwon.com> sent:

> config-edit-accounts-accountyouwant-edit-receive tab (make sure your
> inbox is correct) then advanced tab- seee the sent, trash, draft etc
> folders. Set them correctly and check the checkbox.

OK, I was not clear on what I wanted. I know about that configuration
that saves to a particular folder on send every time you send from that
account. That is not what I am looking for.

Let's say in your folder hierarchy you have Inbox, Sent, Trash, Jobs,
Fun, Job2. You place an incoming mail into Jobs for later reference.
You then at some later time reply to the email in Jobs folder, I want
Sylpheed to save the new outgoing email to the Jobs folder in which the
replied to email currently resides. I cannot find a way to do this.
Outgoing filters can take care of some sent mails, but I don't think
all of them.

Thanks, Aric