[sylpheed:34124] Save As bug

Gene Goldenfeld genegold at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 8 01:18:19 JST 2010

There seems to be a bug in the Save As process (attachment) that I've
been able to reproduce multiple times in three different conditions with
v.3.1.0b1/Win32:

Condition 1: If the attachment hasn't been previously saved
- Click on Save As
- In the Save As dialog box, double click on a different Place (left
column), e.g., a different folder on the current drive
 Result: the file name disappears from Name line

Condition 2:  Attachment has previously been saved
- Save As
- using Places, go to folder where previously saved
- Double click on another drive (under Places)
Result: the file name disappears from Name line

Condition 3:
- Save As
- double click on Arrow to left of "buttons" showing current save
location until drive name reached (above the folder/drive/file list)
- double click on (in my case) button for C: drive
Result: Attachment name disappears and is replaced by "ntldr"

Gene