[sylpheed:33583] Re: can't save message to outbox

Wed Jan 20 08:30:40 JST 2010

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:57:45 +0900
Hiroyuki Yamamoto <hiro-y at kcn.ne.jp> wrote:

> > And ... Yes the "Sent" folder exists.
>
> Can someone give me the console output with --debug option?

Just saw this once while checking this mailinglist which might be
related:

Clicking the button with the "arrow down" symbol (Read next unread
message) while Sylpheed is checking for new messages, gives a "can't
display message". When the check for new messages is finished, the
message is displayed normally.

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.