[sylpheed:33551] PGP decrypted messages in ~/.sylpheed-2.0/mimetmp for too long?

Antonio Ospite ospite at studenti.unina.it
Sun Jan 17 07:45:41 JST 2010

Hi,

when I open a PGP encrypted message sylpheed asks me the passphrase,
decrypts the message and displays it, it also saves a decrypted copy
(e.g. plaintext.00000001) of the message into ~/.sylpheed-2.0/mimetmp.

The question is: shouldn't the decrypted copy on the filesystem be
deleted as soon as the user selects another message (or avoided at
all)? Right now sylpheed deletes it only when the whole program exits
(or when it starts).

Regards,
   Antonio

--