[sylpheed:33704] never automatically mark a message as read

Michael A. Puls II shadow2531 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 22:23:21 JST 2010

Sylpheed 3.0.0 - WinXP - IMAP

I want to set Sylpheed so that it never *automatically* marks a message as
read no matter what. Is there a way to do this?

I see 'Configuration -> Common Preferences -> Details -> Interface ->
"Only mark messages as read when opened in a new window"'. However, I have
'View -> Show or Hide -> Message view' unchecked and always open a message
in a new window and don't want the message marked as read until I manually
mark it as read. After all, opening a message doesn't mean I've read it.

--
Michael